E-safety is about the protection of children whilst they are using the internet and digital technologies. This includes: risk-taking and inappropriate behaviour by children and young people; risks and inappropriate behaviour by others to children and young people; illegal activity.
Cyberbullying is the use of Information Communication Technology (ICT), particularly mobile phones and the Internet to deliberately upset someone else.
1. Tell someone, report on Moodle using the ‘Report it’ tool on the homepage. Click here to make a report.
2. Save evidence and take screenshots.
3. Block the bully (on IM, social networking sites, etc.).
4. Don’t reply or retaliate to things they say or do.
5. Contact your mobile service provider (if bothered by txts, etc).
Download the Moodle Acceptable Use Policy
For more information on internet safety please visit the CEOP website: http://ceop.police.uk/
View the Where’s Klaus? video which focuses on e-safety.
Download the Parents’ E-safety Leaflet
Download the Cyberbullying document